Join the Project
Do you want free access to the best 2D animation tool? Well, let's build it together, because we need your help to make it up. There are many ways you can contribute:
- Install Tupi in your computer and turn yourself into an expert creating animations
- Tell your artist friends about this tool
- Write manuals, blog reviews, make videos or any kind of content that help another animators to learn how to use our software
- Create and publish small animation projects in our gallery or in your website
- Report every bug you find in the software from our website bug section
- Join our forum and help another artists to solve questions and problems about the software
- Make a donation. From US$ 1, any contribution you do is helping us to hire more developers, get new and better hardware to work in the code and pay our website maintenance. Your support will be translated into shorter development cycles and better versions of Tupi
- Get the project's source code and study it
- Using Doxygen, help us to write documentation about the Tupi classes and the software components
- Design and publish visual resources to help another developers to understand the Tupi architecture in an easy and quick way
- Check our bug reporting section and help us to fix some of the problems and errors found by users. Write patches with the fixes and share them with our development team
- Check our To-Do list and help us to implement any of the new features that is missing or needs enhancements
As School/College Teacher
- Invite your students to try Tupi
- Include 2D animation homeworks as part of the activities in your classes
- Encourage your students to create small animations as inspiring examples for other students, other classes, even other schools. You can make your own examples too!
- Write tutorials and invite your students to help you in the process
As a Commercializer
- At our development team, we believe in the potential of business models based on Free Software. Because of this vision we will be happy to entertain any commercial proposals which involve Tupi. We believe that interesting opportunities exists in many market segments (e.g. netbooks, tablets, etc.).
We could partner with you by offering customized versions of Tupi, training services, etc. If you have a business that can benefit from our collaboration we look forward to receiving your proposal.