I got an error while I was compiling Tupi on slackware64 (gcc version 4.7.1). I'm stuck around this file -> tffmpegmoviegenerator.cpp
tffmpegmoviegenerator.cpp:505:32: error: too few arguments to function 'int avformat_write_header(AVFormatContext*, AVDictionary**)
Once again I'm trying to attend the most important event of Free Software focused on Graphics/Visual Arts applications around the world. Although my first intent was unsuccessful, I won't give up on this new opportunity to spread the word about our project, so I want to invite the whole Tupi's users community to support my campaign at:
Thank you very much to every donator! :)
The experimental branch of the Tupi source code is always changing, evolving... sometimes it means small fixes, sometimes it means new features but the hard work never stops. Now, the time for the first release of our latest major version (0.2) has come.
After performing the update package for the package 0.1 to 0.2 Tupi do not want to open.
When checking the command line the following message appears:
~ $ Tupi
/ usr / bin / tupi.bin: symbol lookup error: / usr/lib/libtupifwgui.so.1: undefined symbol: _ZNK10QTabWidget14heightForWidthEi
Have reinstalled the package, but without solution.
After several months and a good number of bugs fixed, the revision 0.2 of Tupi is out! The most interesting changes are related to the "Full Screen" mode but I would like to invite you to discover the new features by yourself. Enjoy Tupi! :)
Tupi is a free software/open source tool focused on the creation of vector animation in two dimensions (2D).
The main goal of this project is to provide an easy-to-use application for people of all ages interested in 2D animation design, using different techniques (cuts, stop motion, etc) from a friendly environment.
The final result of the projects can be exported either into video files (OGV, AVI, MPEG, MOV, etc) or image arrays, depending on the user's interest.
As result of the interaction with several digital artists around the world, this week I was working on a new feature: the Storyboard interface.
Time to keep coding! :P
After two weeks of intensive research, finally I finished a functional version of a video export plugin using the Theora library.