From Tupi: 2D Magic - Manual Translations
Welcome to Tupi's Wiki. This is the place for all volunteers who wish to help us with our basic manual translation. We hope volunteers translate this manual in as many languages as they want to. Along with the manual, examples and minor tutorials are included as a guide for new users and starters. Unfortunately, this wiki is a pretty nice target for spammers and for that reason, we had restricted the anonymous access. So, if you want to join Tupi's team, please contact us at contact us asking for a wiki account.
About the rules
With the intention of ensuring a clear and tidy documents translation, we strongly recommend you to read our Wiki code and follow the simple rules we have set up.
Due to the necessary development process, the manual is yet incomplete. Besides, it is being constantly actualized as well as the software. We recommend you to often check for changes because the information may differ between realeses. The manual we are presenting here is our reference document for translations, nevertheless, our final goal is to provide the whole references English based.
This is the list of translations, our community is working already:
- Tupi - Manuel de base [Français]
- Tupi - Manuale Base [Italian]
- Manual Básico do Tupí [Português]
- Tupi - Основной Справочник [Russian]
- Tupi - Petunjuk Dasar [Indonesia]
- Tupi's Handbuch [Deutsch]
If your first language is not on the list, feel free to start your own translation. Everyone's invited!
Here you´ll find some examples how to use Tupi! This documentation was written by Tupi´s community and is far more simpler than de Manual above, its goal is to introduce users into a variety of Tupitools, tricks and tips. All this information has been submitted by experienced people around the globe. Everyone is invited to contribute and take the tutorials for learn and improve.
- Very Basic Example [English]
- Un Ejemplo Muy Básico [Español]
- Un Example Très Simple [Français]
- Un exemplo moi básico [Galego]
- Un Primo Esempio [Italian]
- Um Exemplo Muito Básico [Português]
- Самый простой пример [Russian]
Tutorials that explore Tupi's power much further!
- Cutout Tutorial [English]
- Tutorial de «Animación con recortes» [Español]
- Tutorial de «Animación con retallos» [Galego]
- Usare un disegno di riferimento [Italian]
- Causa effetto [Italian]
Share Your Work With Everyone!
Now that you have done something nice using Tupi... You might like to share it with the world. Here we have included some links for you to check out ;)
Tupi Related Links!
This is the place where we want to say THANK YOU to all the people who are helping us to spread our word and rise our voice all around the world :)