This is an old revision of the document!
If you want to help us to turn Tupi into the best free tool for animation 2D projects, there are many ways to do it. These are some of them:
'As Digital Artist'
'Tupi' in your computer and make yourself an expert creating animations
* Tell to your friends about this project
* Make manuals, videos or any kind of content to support another animators wanting to learn how to use
* Create and post little animation projects in our gallery
* Report the bugs you find in the software from our website
* Visit our forums to solve questions and help another animators
* Make a donation to the project. From USD 1 dollar, any contribution you make will help us to hire more developers, acquire better hardware to develop and pay the maintenance of our website. Your support will become in shorter development cycles and better versions of
* Download the source code of the project and study it
* Using the Doxygen tool, help us to write documentation of all the software components of
* Make and post diagrams and visual resources to help another programmers to understand the project's architecture in a simple and quick way
* Check our bug reports and help us to fix the bugs reported by users. Create patches with the fixes and share them with our development team
* Check our To-Do list and help us to implement any of the new pending features
* Invite to your students to study and use
* Include 2D animation homeworks as part of the activities in your classes
* Encourage your students to create small animations as inspiring examples for other students, other classes, even other schools. You can make your own examples too!
* Write tutorials and invite your students to help you in the process
Regardless of the role you choose, all your contributions as member of this community are fundamental for the development and enhancement process of
'Tupi'. Join the team!